Best hosting site to Check out

Ramadam Bonuses

Thursday, 29 December 2016

Generator Fume Kills Environmental Health Officer And His Wife In Abia


The Abia State Police Command on Thursday confirmed the death of an environmental health officer in Aba South local government area and his wife after inhaling generator fume.
The Public Relations Officer of the command, Mr. Nta Ogbonnaya, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Aba that the couple died in Bende, their local government area of origin where they had gone to observe the yuletide holidays.

Ogbonnaya said police investigations revealed that the duo, Mr. Prince McAnthony, and his wife, Oluchi, were choked to death by fume of a generator which they left close to their apartment.
The spokesman said the man and his wife, who also worked in the same health department in Aba South, inhaled the fume from the generator.
However, reports from a close family source told NAN that there was more to the death of the couple than the police report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Web Domain....Free...!!!

Must Read Posts